Big Five Trail
Itinerary (8 days)
Contact us to customize this trip for you.
Back to list of African Safaris
Amboseli - Aberdares - Samburu - Lake Nakuru - Maasai Mara
Day 1 Nairobi/Amboseli. Morning drive to Amboseli National Park, lunch, afternoon game drive, dinner and overnight at Ol Tukai lodge FB.
Day 2 Amboseli. Experience the majestic view of Kilimanjaro with morning and afternoon game drives, lunch, dinner and overnight at Ol Tukai lodge FB.
Day 3 Amboseli/Treelodge. Afternoon drive to Aberdares. From a base hotel, transfer to special vehicles for drive to the Treelodge. Tea, dinner and overnight game viewing from the verandas of the Treetops lodge FB.
Day 4 Treelodge/Samburu. Morning drive across the Equator to the edge of the Northern Frontier. Lunch, afternoon game drive, dinner and overnight at a Samburu lodge FB.
Day 5 Samburu. Experience the unique Samburu; with morning and afternoon game drives, lunch, dinner and overnight at Samburu lodge FB.
Day 6 Samburu/Nakuru. Morning drive via Nyahururu Falls down to the floor of the Rift Valley to Lake Nakuru National Park. Lunch, afternoon game drive, dinner and overnight at Lion Hill Sarova lodge FB.
Day 7 Nakuru/Maasai Mara. Morning drive across the Rift Valley down to the Maasai Mara Game Reserve. Lunch, afternoon game drive, dinner and overnight at Lion Hill Sarova lodge FB.
Day 8 Maasai Mara. Experience the magical Maasai Mara; with morning and afternoon game drives, lunch, dinner and overnight at Mara Simba lodge FB.
Day 9 Maasai Mara/Nairobi. Early morning game drive followed by breakfast. Return to Nairobi in time for lunch on own.
PRICES ARE STRUCTURED ACCORDING TO THE FOLLOWING SEASONS: CALL US FOR PRICING
High Season 16th December to 31st March & 1st June to 15th December
Low Season 1st April to 31st May
CONTACT US FOR FOR INDIVIDUAL, FAMILIES, GROUPS, AND INCENTIVE SAFARIS. OUR PRICES ARE VERY COMPETITIVE WHEN ALL OF OUR SERVICES ARE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT.
OUR PRICE INCLUDES
- Accommodation and meals as stipulated in the itinerary.
- Transport in custom built minivan or 4x 4 cruisers.
- Services of an English speaking tour driver-guide.
- Game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as per safari program
- All Government taxes and levies.
- Mineral water during game drives
- Safari hat
- Binoculars for use during game drive (2 per van)
- Bean bags for easy photography
- Membership of flying doctors evacuation service for duration of safari
OUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- All items of personal nature e.g. communication bills etc.
- Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver-guide
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Any local or international flight and departure taxes.
- Laundry services.
- Holiday supplements over Easter, Xmas & New Year
- Any other item not indicated in the safari program